Monday, September 22, 2014

My wedding Photo 16/08/2014





















Hi semua,

Those adalah my wedding photo which i think it was extremely awesome..

Me n myself telah selamat diijabkabulkan dengan my best friend,good friend yang sekarang dan jadi suami i... It is unbelievable.

My ceremony has been held on 16/8/14 solemnization also being held on the same day. I feel very blessed and what i have planned for my wedding was totally happened.

I feel very proud and awesome wearing this wedding dress from Ameera Mishael Wedding Boutique which is located in Bukit Indah Ampang Selangor. My hubby looked so charm wearing the wedding clothes.

I also feel good to share with you my wedding photo taken by Erwin Aszuwanni which i trust on his capabilities towards photography field. He was very professional during the scene and he put all his effort towards  our ceremony. I felt no regret cooperating with him and his crews and perhaps we could have the time together again , maybe our maternity photography... Hopefully.

I would like to thanks to all my family, my mama and my mak for being very supportive and helpful, to our relatives, friends and to those who keep praying our happiness to the moon and the back.

I hope for those out there will keep praying for us, until Jannah and up to heaven.
I hope that this marriage would change my life as a whole and make me appreciate what is actually the real meaning of love.

Thanks and see you again in the near future.





No comments:

Post a Comment