marriage without love, is it possible ?

Benjamin Franklin Quote: “Where there's marriage without love, there will be love without marriage.”
Have I made good decision married to a very decent guy if I don’t feel anything more than respect and friendly feelings to him?
I was 24 at that time, i was into broke relationship for few times. I’ve fallen in love several times before but the guys either turned out to be married, and i had very unstable mind. I would love to listen to my heart but even till today my heart is used to making the wrong decisions.
I have met a guy (my husband) and been friends for few years. He is very decent and cool. He talked less and did not know how to show and express his care and love. But I simply don’t feel anything for him.
We've been married for 6 years and i kept thinking on my previous relationship. I've left my true love, L due to family disagreement , i rather put my love aside until now he passed away , he still have not know the real reason why i left him.
how i am going to survive emotionally?
Of course it possible. But then we should be aware of what we are doing, and how both of us arrange our life around a marriage with no love in it. People marrying without love for different reasons. marry without loving each other, we should be learn to love each other along the way. Guess that is as good or better than loving each other when marrying and learn to hate each other.
To people out there, the best is to marry with love, stay married with love and die without loosing that precious love. But as we know, reality fail when life hit us.Either you marry with or without love, a marriage is created along the way. It's your life and your marriage. And it's even possible you will be happy. Not all the time, of course, but you can do a lot yourself to stay happy.
Insya Allah , will survive along with current relationship , 6 years and still counting.
Al-fatihah leonardo sheik isabel - 7/8/1990- 7/10/2018
Jumpa kau di syurga L !

Comments

Popular Posts